Monday 23 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1 And Day 2 3rd Activity

Day 1 Activity 3
They want the Air Rescue to make sure that people across Canterbury and West Coast can live there life how they want. Also they want people to know that if they have an emergency the rescue helicopter will be able to look after the patient and the family. The rescue trust has been funding the emergency helicopters since 1989 and they have had a 14 000 successful missions.
Day 2 Activity 3
My Grandad was really brave when he had his double hip replacement. Before surgery my Grandad had been struggling with a few health things and was struggling to walk. After 3 years he could finally have surgery I was so excited but nervous as well. A few days before his surgery I was over in Christchurch for choir. I meet up with my Aunt and I bought a soft toy and a key ring for my Grandad and I gave it to my Aunt to give to him since my Grandad and Nana were going to be going their the same day. My Grandad is back home and is doing well he is walking faster and is doing so well i'm so proud of my Grandad.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophie

    My name is Jess and I'm commenting for the Summer Learning Journey for the holiday.
    You have done a great job on explaining who Air Rescue are and what they do!
    It sounds like both you and your Grandad were very brave when he had his hip replacement. Everyone must be very glad that he is okay and can walk faster. What are some of the thing you do with your Grandad? I like to do bush walks and look at birds with my Grandad.

    Well I enjoyed reading your post and can't wait to read more.
    Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays.
    Jess:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.