Monday 16 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1

Activity 1
1. Chocolate
2. Apple
3. Cucumber
4. Cheese Slice
5. Chips
6. Bars
7. Crackers
8. Shapes
9. Pretzels
10. Oreos
Activity 2
I live in Greymouth where me and my siblings were born and are being raised. Also my dad was born an raised in Greymouth. My mum was born in Hikutaia and was raised their till she was fourteen until she moved to Greymouth. I have a bit of Maori in me which comes from my mum. My great great great grandfather on Dads side they came to New Zealand from Scotland.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophie,

    It is great to see you have started on the week one activities! My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I am part of the team that will be commenting on your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to getting to know you and reading your interesting blogs :)

    You have come up with a great list of food items to take on three week boat trip. I like that you have through about items that don’t necessarily need to be kept in a fridge or freezer. Things like crackers and biscuits are great. I wonder how long cucumber and cheese slices would last without a refrigerator. How hot do you think it might get on the boat? Is there another way you can think of that you might be able to keep food cold?

    Thank you for also sharing a little bit about yourself. It is wonderful to get to know you. I am also part Māori from my mum's side of my family and my dad’s side is also from Scotland! I live in Auckland, although I grew up in Otorohanga, which is where my family still live.

    I hope you are enjoying the week one activities so far. I can’t wait to see what you post about next.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leisha
    I don't think that cucumber and chesse would last long with out being in the fridge but I probably can't live without them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.