Wednesday 20 May 2020

My Big Adventure



My Big Adventure

I was running straight through the forest not knowing where I was or where I was going. I could hear footsteps from the wolves chasing me. I saw a cliff so I ran to it not knowing that if I jumped off I would be going into the deep blue sea. Luckily my Dad made me take diving lessons when I was younger. If I hadn't taken those lessons I might drown. I leaped off the edge of the cliff and landed in the ocean with a thud. I sunk right to the bottom of the ocean. I quickly floated up to the top and I was able to see the wolves sitting on the cliff howling. I swam before they could see me. I swam under the water swimming and swimming not knowing where I was going to end up. I saw someone on an island in the middle of the ocean so I dived right down to the bottom of the ocean and I started swimming. I can hold my breath for a long time. I swam to this big paradise-like island.




I was so wet and I was cold. I found some sticks and I had a lighter in my pocket. Luckily I had decided to use my waterproof bag so that nothing could get wet while I was adventuring. I made a nice campfire under a shaded tree. I started to warm up and then in the distance I saw a banana tree I was starving so I ran over to it and grabbed lots of bananas to eat. I ate some bananas and then I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning to a loud bang. I looked around and I saw that the campfire that I made the night before had gone out so made a new campfire. I sat by it and ate some bananas and then I heard another big bang.




I looked out over the ocean and I saw a fishing boat and this big white creature. I was watching it until the big white creature saw me. He quickly swam over to me and I started to get a bit scared. So I ran into the forest. I found this random pond and I jumped in and held my breath underwater for as long as I could. I looked over to the other side of the pon and I saw a bunch of colourful lights. I swam over to the lights to see what they were. I looked around myself and I noticed that my skin was looking red and I started to get worried. I heard footsteps and I looked up and the white creature was leaning over the pond. I went up to the top of the water and looked at my skin. It looked normal, that's weird I thought. I felt something touch my foot so I looked up and the white creature was trying to pick me up. He picked me up and put me on his hand. I started to speak “what are you doing to me put me down.” The white creature started running with me still in his hand. He ran and he ran straight through the woods.




He ran into this white wall but we went straight through it. I was confused about how we had gone through the wall. We were in this tropical forest. There was a big blue waterfall. I thought I was in a dream. I could hear animals running around the island. At the bottom of the waterfall was a little pond with tropical fish in it. The white creature put me back down on the ground. I looked up and there were even more white creatures surrounding me. I saw a door and I ran to it and opened the door. It led me back to the island that I was on earlier. I started running faster than I had ever run. I jumped into the ocean and swam as fast as I could.






I swam until I found the island that I live on with my family. I ran up the beach and I ran at night to my house. I opened the door and saw my Mum and Dad sitting at the table crying. I asked them what was wrong and they said “Where have you been you've? Been missing for a week now.” I ran over to them and gave them a hug and we all started crying. I explained to them what had happened and they hugged me tight and told me that they missed me so much. The next day they rang up the newspaper. They asked if I could put an article in the newspaper about my adventure. They said that they would love to hear my adventure. So I went in the next day and gave them the article that I had written. They enjoyed it that much that they asked me to write a story about it is that what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.